Working from a professional drawing or just a sketch on a notepad, Clopay can create the doors you’ve only imagined, with windows or without, in wood like Knotty Alder, Spanish Cedar, White Oak, Ironwood and African Mahogany. Each door is handcrafted from the material of your choice using your precise specifications.
Reserve® Wood Custom
You dream it, we build it!
Reserve® Wood Custom features custom handcrafted garage doors with window, design, and wood options as unique as your imagination.
- Handcrafted four or five-layer construction.
- Insulated with polystyrene for increased energy efficiency.
- Premium-grade hardware, rollers and track assure smooth, quiet, long-lasting operation.
- Unlimited custom garage door designs.
- Unlimited wood species.
- Factory finished doors available in seven popular stains or painted.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
- Handcrafted 4 or 5-layer polystyrene insulated wood doors. R-value 5.9.
- Crafted from the finest wood species, harvested from sustainable and naturally fallen forestry.
- Unique one piece drip cap design keeps water from flowing behind grooved overlays for improved durability.
- Premium grade hardware, rollers and track assure smooth, quiet, long-lasting operation.
- Standard bottom vinyl weatherseal helps seal against the elements. Additional protection will be provided with an optional aluminum retainer.
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.