The perfect blend of beauty and practicality, these carriage house doors look like wood, but they are actually crafted of multiple layers of durable, low-maintenance steel and insulation topped with a woodgrain textured composite overlay.
Authentic looking insulated steel and composite carriage house garage doors.
Coachman® garage doors feature the charming appearance of an old-fashioned swing-out carriage house door, but offer the built-in convenience of a modern overhead garage door. Throughout the design and construction, there is a recurring blend of beauty and practicality that is evident in the details, like the attractive yet durable steel and composite construction.
- Steel carriage house doors with 4-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ polystyrene or 1-3/8″ polystyrene insulation. The R-values of these garage doors range from 6.5 to 18.4.
- The steel skins of these doors are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Four factory finish paint and overlay colors. Overlay and base colors can be mixed to achieve desired look.
- Many glass options, including clear, seeded, rain, obscure, frosted and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
For size and color availability, click here.
- For size & color availability, click here.
- View the Sherwin-Williams / Color Blast Finish Selection Guide.
- For doors intended to be painted black and very dark colors having an LRV of 12 or less, view alternative product.
- For colors having a LRV of 13 to 39, we require the use of tested and approved paints. Using other paints will void the door’s warranty.
- Use our lookup tool to see if your Sherwin-Williams Paint color is approved for use.
- WHITE OVERLAY / WHITE BASE
- WHITE OVERLAY / ALMOND BASE
- WHITE OVERLAY / DESERT TAN BASE
- WHITE OVERLAY / SANDTONE BASE
- ALMOND OVERLAY / ALMOND BASE
- ALMOND OVERLAY / WHITE BASE
- ALMOND OVERLAY / DESERT TAN BASE
- ALMOND OVERLAY / SANDTONE BASE
- DESERT TAN OVERLAY / DESERT TAN BASE
- DESERT TAN OVERLAY / WHITE BASE
- DESERT TAN OVERLAY / ALMOND BASE
- DESERT TAN OVERLAY / SANDTONE BASE
- SANDTONE OVERLAY / SANDTONE BASE
- SANDTONE OVERLAY / WHITE BASE
- SANDTONE OVERLAY / ALMOND BASE
- SANDTONE OVERLAY / DESERT TAN BASE
- SPADE LIFT HANDLES
- SPEAR LIFT HANDLES
- COLONIAL LIFT HANDLES
- DECORATIVE LIFT HANDLES
- RING DOOR KNOCKER
- ESCUTCHEON PLATE(S)
- TWISTED “L” HANDLES
- SPADE STRAP HINGE
- SPEAR STRAP HINGE
- COLONIAL STRAP HINGE
- SPADE STEP PLATE
- SPEAR STEP PLATE
- COLONIAL STEP PLATE
- Composite overlay
- Insulation with thermal break (2″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ polystyrene or 1-3/8″ polystyrene insulation. R-values from 6.5 to 18.4)
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Door sample shown in Standard White.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)