Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (5-Layer)
Insulated carriage house garage doors with faux wood-look composite overlays.
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (5-Layer) garage doors take inspiration from the coach house designs of yesteryear and bring them to life with today’s technology. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite materials for beauty and realism. The overlay material is molded from real wood boards to reproduce the unique grain patterns and textures of those species.
These low maintenance, faux wood doors are constructed with moisture-resistant, wood grain composite overlays and can be factory stained or painted in 7 colors, including black or slate. You can even combine the finishes for a truly unique look. These doors feature:
- 5-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + composite cladding + composite overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Colors include: Walnut, Dark, Medium, Slate, Black, White and Primed. (Additional Options)
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Value of 20.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (More Details)
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
For more information regarding construction options per panel style, click here
*Available on select models. For more information regarding color availability, click here.
Two-tone option available. One color for the base layer (steel) and one color for the top layer (composite overlay).
Custom color available through ColorBlast® program.
- MEDIUM FINISH
- DARK FINISH
- WALNUT FINISH
- SLATE FINISH
- BLACK FINISH
- WHITE FINISH
- PRIMED(NO FINISH)
- SPADE LIFT HANDLES
- SPEAR LIFT HANDLES
- COLONIAL LIFT HANDLES
- DECORATIVE LIFT HANDLES
- RING DOOR KNOCKER
- ESCUTCHEON PLATE(S)
- TWISTED “L” HANDLES
- SPADE STRAP HINGE
- SPEAR STRAP HINGE
- COLONIAL STRAP HINGE
- SPADE STEP PLATE
- SPEAR STEP PLATE
- COLONIAL STEP PLATE
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (5-Layer) garage doors are built five layers strong. The faux wood-look composite overlay and cladding surface are low maintenance, durable and won’t rot, warp, or crack.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency, and durability. (Click for details)
- Door sample shown in Walnut Finish.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)